Saba Electricity and Energy Group was formed in 2004 and started its activities by purchasing the 418 MW Shahid Madhaj (Zargan Ahvaz) power plant from the Ministry of Energy. At present, with the investments made, the number of power plants in operation of this group has increased to 6 power plants with a capacity of more than 4100 MW and with the possession of 10 companies &; In the field of development, construction, operation and repair of power plants, it operates as one of the largest companies active in the country's electricity industry....
- Saba Group is one of the top five companies in the field of power plant investment in the region and the top three companies in the country
- Saba Group, capable of providing new power plant operation services in the region using standards
- Saba Group is one of the top three companies in the field of marketing, sales and export of electricity
- Invest in the construction and purchase of power plants
- Repair and operation of the power plant
- Electricity sales